Under Eye Fillers Bradford (Tear Trough Filler)
By Rejuveo Aesthetics
Under Eye Fillers in Bradford are one of the most popular treatments we offer in our clinics. Under Eye Fillers (also known as Tear Trough Filler) is when we use hyaluronic acid to add volume to the under eyes.
The treatment takes around 5 minutes to do and is the treatment of choice for people with hollow under eyes.
Common Questions include:
- Am I suitable
- How long do they last?
- What is the down time?
- What product do you use?
- Who should do the treatment?
- Where are you based?
Our Bradford based clinic is held in the heart of Manningham in the Carlisle Business Centre (BD8 8BD)
Under Eye Fillers are a great treatment to lift and add volume to the under eyes
It can be used to treat:
- Hollow Under Eyes
- Sunken Under eyes
A key point is that it does not lighten the skin or remove dark circles. It simply lifts the under eye area.
Under Eye Fillers last on average 9-12 months using hyaluronic acid. How long they last depends on a number of variables below.
- Faster metabolic rate breaks down filler faster
- Sun bed usage breaks down filler faster
- Smoker can break down filler faster
- Being dehydrated means you do not get the maximal impact of fillers
What Is The Down Time?
For Under Eye Filler we use a Micro cannula which means there is very minimal down time
- Treatment takes around 5 minutes – can go straight to work!
- Pain is minimal with a micro cannula
- Bruising and swelling is usually minimal
- Results are immediate with the final result after 2 weeks
- Make up can be worn after 6 hours.
What Product do you use?
For our Under Eye Fillers in Bradford and Leeds our favourite choice of produce is:
This Product is renowned for:
- Being specifically designed for the under eyes
- Reduces risk of puffiness under the eyes
- Contains local anaesthetic and so reduces pain further
Who does the treatment?
At Rejuveo Aesthetics in Bradford we pride ourselves on safety and quality above everything else.
All our treatments are preformed by GMC regulated Doctors who have:
- Fully insured
- GMC registered
- Fully trained in aesthetics procedures including complications
- Independent Prescribers