Cheek Fillers Bradford
By Rejuveo Aesthetics
Nose Fillers in Bradford are one of the most popular treatments we offer in our clinics. Nose Fillers (also known as the Non Surgical Rhinoplasty) is when we use hyaluronic acid to reshape the nose.
The treatment takes around 5 minutes to do and so is sometimes called the “lunch time nose job”.
Common Questions include:
- Am I suitable
- How long do they last?
- Is it Better than a Surgical Nose Job
- What product do you use?
- Who should do the treatment?
- Where are you based?
Our Bradford based clinic is held in the heart of Manningham in the Carlisle Business Centre (BD8 8BD)
Nose Fillers is a great treatment to treat “humps and bumps” in the nose to create a straighter side profile.
It can be used to treat:
- Small humps in the nose
- To lift the tip of the nose
- To help the nose look more contoured and narrower
How Long does Nose Filler (Non Surgical Rhinoplasty) last?
Nose Fillers last on average 9-12 months using hyaluronic acid. How long they last depends on a number of variables below.
- Faster metabolic rate breaks down filler faster
- Sun bed usage breaks down filler faster
- Smoker can break down filler faster
- Being dehydrated means you do not get the maximal impact of fillers
Nose Fillers use a denser product (as we want to mimic bone) and so they last longer than lip fillers!
Is It Better Than A Surgical Rhinoplasty?
It has certain benefits over a surgical rhinoplasty such as:
- Less down time than surgery – can go straight to work!
- No need for general anaesthetic – we use a topical anaesthetic cream
- Reversible – it can be dissolved!
- Less side effects – It is just a series of injections
- Cheaper – Much cheaper than a private rhinoplasty!
Who does the treatment?
At Rejuveo Aesthetics in Bradford we pride ourselves on safety and quality above everything else.
All our treatments are preformed by GMC regulated Doctors who have:
- Fully insured
- GMC registered
- Fully trained in aesthetics procedures including complications
- Independent Prescribers