Lip Fillers Bradford
By Rejuveo Aesthetics
What are Lip Fillers?
Lip Fillers in Bradford are one of the most popular treatments we offer in our clinics. Lip fillers are an injectable treatment using hyaluronic acid to lift and add volume to your lips. They last 9-12 months on average and make the lips larger but also change the shape of the lips.
Common Questions include:
- Are they Painful?
- How long do they last?
- What product do you use?
- Who should do the treatment?
Our Bradford based clinic is held in the heart of Manningham in the Carlisle Business Centre (BD8 8BD)
Are They Painful?
Pain is a common concern for lip fillers. There are a number of key ways that can be used to reduce the amount of pain.
- Use a hospital strength numbing cream- Our doctors can prescribe hospital strength numbing cream
- Filler itself contains Local anaesthetics which numbs the area as you go along
- Distraction therapy- studies show distracting therapies can help reduce pain
- Cannula technique- This reduces the amount of needle required for the treatment and hence the pain
- Using an ice pack before the treatment can also reduce the pain!
How Long do they last?
Lip Fillers last on average 9-12 months. This can vary from person to person based on a number of factors:
- Faster metabolic rate breaks down filler faster
- Sun bed usage breaks down filler faster
- Smoker can break down filler faster
- Being dehydrated means you do not get the maximal impact of fillers
Who does the treatment?
At Rejuveo Aesthetics we pride ourselves on safety and quality above everything else.
All our treatments are preformed by GMC regulated Doctors who have:
- Fully insured
- GMC registered
- Fully trained in aesthetics procedures including complications
- Independent Prescribers