Cheek Fillers Bradford
By Rejuveo Aesthetics
Cheek Fillers in Bradford are one of the most popular treatments we offer in our clinics. This is because Cheek Fillers can be used to make a face more youthful and also to add contour and angles.
At Rejuveo Aesthetics in Bradford we use hyaluronic acid to replace lost volume and add contour to the cheeks. They last around 12 months on average and our injected by our GMC registered Doctors.
Common Questions include:
- Am I suitable
- How long do they last?
- What product do you use?
- Who should do the treatment?
- Where are you based?
Our Bradford based clinic is held in the heart of Manningham in the Carlisle Business Centre (BD8 8BD)
Cheek Fillers are a really versatile treatment that helps solve many different issues.
- If you have a rounder face cheek fillers can help add greater angles and contour to your face
- If you have lost weight quickly- cheek fillers can replace lost volume in the cheeks.
- As we age our cheeks tend to drop (with gravity) and cheek filler can replace lost volume
- It can be used with under eye filler to help support your under eyes
- It can create a more youthful appearance
How Long do Cheek Fillers Last?
Cheek Fillers last on average 9-12 months using hyaluronic acid. How long they last depends on a number of variables below.
- Faster metabolic rate breaks down filler faster
- Sun bed usage breaks down filler faster
- Smoker can break down filler faster
- Being dehydrated means you do not get the maximal impact of fillers
Cheek Fillers use a denser product (as we want to mimic bone) and so they last longer than lip fillers!
Who does the treatment?
At Rejuveo Aesthetics in Bradford we pride ourselves on safety and quality above everything else.
All our treatments are preformed by GMC regulated Doctors who have:
- Fully insured
- GMC registered
- Fully trained in aesthetics procedures including complications
- Independent Prescribers